- A chewable supplement that supports cognitive function, memory recall, and normal stress for your canine.
- Features 150 mg per chew of DHAgold, an algae derived source of DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid), which is an Omega-3 fatty acid that helps to support brain health for your furry best friend.
- These chicken flavored chews also include Sensoril, a clinically studied form of Ashwagandha that can help your pet cope with external stressors.
- These chewables are a great way to help dogs with normal stress, plus nervous and hyperactive behavior for storms, thunder, car rides, firework displays, and more.
- Includes Organic Lion’s Mane Mushroom which may support normal brain and nerve function, plus normal memory recall, while Chamomile may help dogs exhibiting nervousness, hyperactivity, and discontentment.
It's natural that senior canine companions sometimes want a little extra TLC to keep feeling zesty. That's where Zesty Paws comes in with their Senior Advanced Calming & Cognition Bites Chicken Flavor Supplement for Dogs. Made with premium Sensoril Ashwagandha and DHAgold, their Calming + Cognition Bites support composure and relaxation, along with supporting normal brain function and memory recall for your furry fave’s noggin. Older pets (small, medium, and large breeds) love the delicious taste! Pet parents can treat themselves to a sigh of quiet relief knowing that their doggy will be a pro at cognitive health, and feel calm during thunderstorms, separation, fireworks, car rides, travel and other moments of normal stress. There will be less, “how do I calm my dog?” and more time feeling good and zesty, which treats you to even more fun and fond memories!
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
If animals's condtion worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. Safe use in pregnant or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. Use caution in conjnction with CNS depressants and with concomitant use of MAO inhibitors and sedatives. Do not use prior to anesthesia.