- Shirt keeps constant pressure on your dog’s body, relieving anxiety caused by loud noises or other events.
- Consistent compression also increases blood flow and reduces swelling, making this great for friends with achy joints or injuries.
- Features a leash opening on top and a chest pocket for cooling or warming gel.
- Fit and compression level are easy to adjust with the concealed Velcro closures.
- Breathable blend of nylon and spandex is comfortable enough for extended wear and is machine washable.
Remember to measure your pet for the paw-fect fit. If your best friend is stressed out by loud noises, traveling, or other everyday events, the ProDogg Anti-Anxiety Compression Dog Shirt is the best way to ease his worries. This shirt keeps constant pressure on your dog’s body, helping him stay calm during stressful times. The design features a chest pocket for placing cooling or warming gel, as well as a convenient leash opening on top. Hidden Velcro closures make the shirt easy to adjust to suit your pal’s comfort and needs. Made out of a flexible, breathable blend of nylon and spandex, it’s also great for extended wear. Best of all, the compression shirt is machine washable for worry-free maintenance. When anxiety strikes, help your dog feel calmer and more comfortable by dressing him in this shirt from ProDogg!
|Breed Size||Large Breeds|
|Closure Type||Slip On, Velcro|
ProDOGG compression shirt is designed to be safe for your pet to wear for extended periods of time as needed for the situation or condition. During the first few wearing’s, we recommend removing the ProDOGG compression shirt periodically to ensure that the fit is correct and that there is no discomfort to your pet. When properly fitted (must be snug), your pet should be very comfortable while wearing ProDOGG. ProDOGG compression shirt is constructed of a thin, breathable fabric. In extreme conditions (e.g. 90 degrees Fahrenheit in the sun), overheating is not typically a concern when using a ProDOGG compression shirt. If you feel that overheating might be a problem, please monitor your dog for any signs of overheating such as heavy panting or tongue hanging out of the mouth. Remove the ProDOGG compression shirt if you see any signs of overheating.