- A veterinary-exclusive formula for small dogs up to 33 lb experiencing digestive upsets, skin irritations, or urinary sensitivities related to stressful situations or environments.
- Hydrolyzed milk protein and L-tryptophan promote calming of your dog’s fearful behaviors in stressful environments.
- Prebiotics and a highly digestible nutritional formula promote healthy digestion.
- Targeted amounts of B vitamins and amino acids reinforce the skin barrier to support skin and coat health.
- This diet has the exclusive S/O Index, which means it promotes a urinary environment unfavorable to the development of both struvite and calcium oxalate crystals.
Royal Canin Canine Calm is a veterinary-exclusive dry dog food specially formulated to help provide calming nutrients for dogs facing stressful environments or situations. This includes calming support for digestive upsets, skin irritations, and urinary sensitivities. The complete and balanced formula includes dog calming nutrients like hydrolyzed milk protein and L-tryptophan to help calm your dog’s fearful behaviors in stressful environments or situations. Prebiotics and a highly digestible dry food formula support digestive health. Precise amounts of B vitamins and amino acids help reinforce the skin barrier and provide skin care for sensitive skin. Plus, this diet has the exclusive S/O Index which means it promotes an environment unfavorable to crystal formation in the bladder.
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds|
|Food Form||Dry Food|
|Special Diet||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain|
There are no reviews yet.