- Paw-vides an easy way for your pup to get in and out of the car—helpful for our older fur-iends and those with achy joints.
- Telescoping design makes it more compact so it's easier to use and store—the safety latch helps keeps it in place.
- Choose between 2 sturdy sizes to support between 300 and 400 pounds.
- High-traction walking surface gives pets a sure footing, especially on steep climbs.
- Aluminum construction is lightweight and easy to maneuver.
It can be ruff for an older pooch or pup with arthritis to get into the car. PetSafe’s Happy Ride Telescoping Pet Ramp lets him walk right in—no hopping or lifting needed. With a telescoping design, it’s adjustable so you can get the paw-fect incline for your car, SUV or truck. The aluminum construction might be lightweight to make it easy for you to maneuver, but it holds an im-paw-essive amount of weight. With a high-traction walking surface, you don’t need to worry about your pooch slipping on the way up or down. And no need to have an extensive plan for storing! It’s compact enough to keep in the trunk in between stops and won’t take up much room in your garage when your pup isn’t your passenger.
|Dimensions||87 x 20 x 4 inches|
|Number Of Steps||N/A|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Features||Foldable, Non-slip Tread, Non-skid|
|Material||Aluminum, Plastic, Metal|
|Recommended Pet Weight||up to 300 pounds|