- Designed for everyday use and travel, with roomy interior, sherpa-lined floor and semi-collapsible design to fit smaller spaces. Smart accent color detail adds a touch of style.
- Sides are soft so they can be slightly collapsed to comply with the under-seat compartment requirements of most airlines—so stamp that paws-port!
- Mesh panels ensure optimum airflow and add visibility, and a small zippered window has been added for easy petting access.
- Easy side entry makes it simple to get in while auto-locking zippers make sure your pal stays securely confined, as carrier can only be opened from the outside.
- Features shoulder straps for custom mobility, easy-stow rear pocket, and machine-washable, soft sherpa floor lining for easy care. Available in different sizes.
Get going—from errands to escapades—with the Frisco Everyday Pet Carrier. This carrier is designed to let you and your pal go places in style and comfort. It features a roomy interior with a floor that’s lined with soft, machine-washable sherpa for a comfy trip here, there and everywhere. This go-to carrier is also designed to comply with the under-seat compartment requirements of most airlines, since the sides can be slightly collapsed to fit. Mesh panels ensure plenty of airflow and sightseeing, and security is built in with locking zippers that can only be unzipped from the outside. It has a convenient side entry for easy in and out, shoulder straps for added mobility, and a back pocket for all your essentials. Plus, it even has a handy “petting window” for easy access to your pal. And when you get there, it folds flat for quick storage.
|Dimensions||19 x 10 x 13 inches|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds|
|Features||Shoulder Strap, Removable Pad, Collapsible, Pockets, Water-resistant|
|Material||Polyester, Fleece, Mesh, Synthetic Fabric|
|Recommended Pet Weight||Up to 22 pounds|
Removable, machine washable sherpa fleece sleeve, extendable shoulder strap, lost & found tag.
Always check with your airline prior to flying to ensure the carrier meets their specific requirements. When travelling in a car, secure the carrier in the backseat of the car only. Never leave your pet unsupervised or unattended while in the carrier. Select the carrier size based on your pet’s measurements, NOT on your pet’s weight, but making sure not to exceed the maximum weight limits. Also allow enough space for your pet to change positions while inside the carrier. Note: the carrier is designed for pets lying down, so your pet may not be able to stand.