- Flower essences blend supports calm independence to help pets cope with separation anxiety.
- Ideal for pets with a fear of isolation or a history of abandonment.
- Suitable for cats, dogs, horses and small pets.
- Blend of quality ingredients includes English holly, fairy lantern, yellow monkeyflower and Oregon grape.
- Can be administered 4 different ways for ease and convenience.
If your pet gets anxious and upset when separated from you, the Botanical Animal Flower Essences Independence Calming Pet Supplement may help him to better cope with separation. This supplement supports a calm independence that allows pets to be comfortable even when their best friend – you – can’t always be by their side. It’s safe for cats, dogs, horses and small animals. This blend includes flower essences like white fairy lantern, English holly, yellow monkeyflower and Oregon grape flower. You can administer this supplement in many different ways, like by placing drops into your pet’s mouth or mixing drops into a water spray. You can also put drops into your pet’s drinking water or onto your pet’s favorite hard treat before you have to leave your pet alone.
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Gerbil, Hamster, Ferret, Mouse, Rat, Degu, Hedgehog, Sugar Glider|
Do not allow children to handle glass bottle. Use caution when administering flower essence with glass pipette directly into mouth. If using a plastic pipette, do not keep the plastic in bottle, as it may alter the flower essences and cause them to be less effective. Wash pipette after direct contact with mouth to prevent contamination. Keep away from open flames.