- Flower essences blend supports reduced stress after traumatic events.
- Ideal for pets who have experienced a trauma like surgery or a car accident.
- Suitable for cats, dogs, horses and small pets.
- Blend of quality ingredients includes cherry plum, soft arnica, policeman’s helmet and longbranch frostweed.
- Can be administered 4 different ways for ease and convenience.
If your pet undergoes a stressful event, like surgery, the Botanical Animal Flower Essences CrisEase Calming Pet Supplement can help support his emotional health. This all-natural flower essence blend supports stress relief for a better emotional balance in your cat, dog, horse or small animal. This blend is ideal to have on hand after a car accident or shock, or while rehabilitating your pet after a stressful event. Some of the essences include soft arnica, cherry plum, star of Bethlehem, and policeman’s helmet. You can administer this supplement in many different ways, like by placing drops into your pet’s mouth or mixing drops into a water spray. You can also put drops into your pet’s drinking water or onto your pet’s favorite hard treat.
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Gerbil, Hamster, Ferret, Mouse, Rat, Degu, Hedgehog, Sugar Glider|
Do not allow children to handle glass bottle. Use caution when administering flower essence with glass pipette directly into mouth. If using a plastic pipette, do not keep the plastic in bottle, as it may alter the flower essences and cause them to be less effective. Wash pipette after direct contact with mouth to prevent contamination. Keep away from open flames.
There are no reviews yet.