- Perfect for calming dogs in a specific area of the home during stressful situations such as separation from owner, thunderstorms, new visitors, introducing a new pet to the home, and fireworks
- Clinically proven patented pheromone in the diffuser mimics the natural neonatal pheromone released by mama dogs, making dpgs feel safe and secure
- Reduces stress-related behaviors such as inappropriate marking, chewing, jumping, and excessive barking
- Releases pheromones for 30 days with a pleasant, soothing lavender chamomile fragrance
- Cover an area up to 215 square feet. No long term side effects from use.
This proven pheromone technology is perfect for calming dogs in a specific area of the home during stressful situations such as thunderstorms, fireworks, visitors in the home and even nervousness when left alone. The pheromone in the diffuser mimics that produced by mother dogs to calm their young to reduce stress-related behaviors. This diffuser releases pheromones for 30 days and can be used without any long-term side effects. Pheromones released cover an area up to 215 square feet.
|Square Foot Coverage||215|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
WARNING. FLAMMABLE LIQUID AND VAPOR. Keep away from sparks and flames. Keep container tightly closed when not in use. Store in a cool (below 25°C/77°F) dry place inaccessible to children and pets. Use only in a properly functioning 120 volt electrical outlet. Do not place behind or underneath furniture. Do not touch the device with metal objects or wet hands. May cause eye and skin irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. If in eyes, flush with warm water for 5 minutes then seek medical attention. Wash handsthoroughly with soap and water after handling. If irritations persist, seek medical advice. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS.