- Panoramic view window keeps him safe without missing any of the sights, sounds and smells; front paw rest helps him stand up to get an even better view of the action.
- 12-inch gel tires, locking front wheel and rear foot brake provide a safe and smooth ride, while the interior collar tether provides even more protection.
- No-Zip technology means no hassles with the convenient buckle closure system; one-hand folding mechanism makes it quick and easy to set-up and store.
- Convenient storage tray and basket provide spaces for everything you need; the removable plush bolster pad makes cleaning and maintenance quick and easy.
- Interior compartment measures 30 x 22 x 13 inches and holds pets up to 70 pounds.
Your furry family member will turn all his friends green with envy when they see him riding in the Pet Gear NV No-Zip Dog & Cat Stroller. Pet Gear combined all their best features into this top-of-the-line pet stroller featuring a front locking wheel and 12-inch gel tires that navigate the roughest terrain with ease. The panoramic view window keeps him safe without missing any of the sights, sounds and smells, while the front paw rest helps him stand up to get an even better view of the action. Pet Gear’s No-Zip technology means no hassles for you when opening and closing the stroller, thanks to the convenient buckle closure system. For your comfort and convenience, the handle is padded and there’s a plastic try to hold your keys, cellphone or other items. The large basket underneath provides ample storage for whatever you need while on the go. A removable plush bolster pad makes cleaning and maintenance quick and easy.
|Dimensions||30 x 22 x 13 inches|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Features||Rolling, Collapsible, Interior Tether, Top Load|
|Material||Aluminum, Plastic, Rubber, Mesh, Metal, Synthetic Fabric|
Stroller, Front Wheel, (2) Back Wheels, Weather Cover, Back Tray, Axle
⚠️ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and BPA which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.