- Provides natural, plant-based support for anxiety and stress caused by traveling, boarding and other social situations.
- Makes a great addition to your dog’s regular diet and may even act as a training aid to help your pup distinguish between real and perceived threats.
- Travel Well’s calming, sedative and nervine effects help relax your dog’s central nervous system—including his autonomic, sympathetic, parasympathetic, adrenal, cardiovascular, digestive, excretory, and respiratory systems—plus it offers a gentle-yet-effective alternative to prescribed anxiety medications.
- Promotes a calm, relaxed demeanor and may provide relief from general anxiety and anxiety-related behavioral problems—including car sickness or motion sickness, restlessness, separation anxiety, panting, whimpering, pacing, panic attacks—and fear related to stressful events such as thunderstorms and fireworks.
- Additional benefits may include improved focus during training and competitions, reduced asthma attacks, fewer muscle cramps and spasms, better sleep and less sleep resistance.
Nature Petz Organics Travel Well Dog Supplement offers a gentle-yet-effective alternative to calming medications. It’s made from a variety of plant-based chemicals—including valepotriates, alkaloids, lignans, volatile oils and enzymes—to promote calmness from nose to tail. Travel Well may provide relief from general anxiety and anxiety-related behavioral problems, car sickness or motion sickness, restlessness, separation anxiety, panting, whimpering, pacing, panic attacks—and fear related to stressful events—such as thunderstorms and fireworks. It may also help improve your pup’s focus, calm tense muscles, lower his heart rate and promote more restful sleep. Talk to your vet and see if Travel Well is the paw-fect choice for your pooch!
|Shop Conscious||Non-GMO, Organic|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Special Diet||Organic, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO|
Do not use if your pet is pregnant, nursing or allergic to ragweed. Cautioned for use with sedatives, blood thinners or use 2 weeks prior to surgery. May potentiate sedative effects of barbiturates, anesthetics, and CNS depressants and is cautioned for use when combined
There are no reviews yet.